This girls football workshop is specifically designed to inspire primary school age girls to become involved in football and will be lead by Coach Lottie, who holds FA Level 2 in coaching and FA Youth Module Level 1 and other experienced coaches with relevant FA qualifications. Come and play football in a fun, safe, environment with other like minded girls at the fantastic specialist facilities at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex.
Shine Wildcats Girls Football Workshop will focus on basic skills and technical work followed by small-sided football matches, so that players can put their new skills into practice!
Taking place 3G surface at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex, players will be put into appropriate ability groups and have an opportunity to improve all aspects of their football experience including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
In addition, players will get an opportunity to enjoy some soccer-themed fun games such as penalty shoot-outs, King-of-the-Ring and Robin Hood plus many more.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for a credit or amendment to a different day. Click T&C's for more information
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions