Shine's School Services division offers a range of professional sports coaching services that are designed to suit schools of every size and budget whether it is from the state and private sector. Shine operate at dozens of schools in Bristol and the surrounding counties.
Click here to access our latest School Services brochure.
Shine is OFSTED registered and its qualified coaching staff always hold current DBS checks and are fully insured with high levels of experience in delivering quality sports sessions to children between Reception and Year 8.
Shine offers a comprehensive range of services that are designed to suit schools of every size and budget whether it is from the state and private sector. Here are some of the services we can offer your school:
- National Curriculum PE Lessons
- PPA Cover
- Forest Adventure
- Lunchtime Provision
- Swimming Lessons
- After School Sports Clubs
- Sports Days
- Festivals & Inter-School Competitions
- Elite Level Sports Clubs
- INSET Days
The high quality provision that Shine offer has the over-riding aim of inspiring and educating the students – regardless of their age and ability. With this in mind, Shine's talented and motivated coaching team focus on four key objectives when delivering a session:
- Ensure an atmosphere of learning through enjoyment
- Promote a positive and healthy outlook on sport and sporting activity
- Foster a sense of achievement for the individuals, the group and the school
- Facilitate an opportunity for progression through school based or external activities
Shine's management team would welcome the opportunity to visit your school to talk in detail about what we can offer and the benefits this brings to your school.