Shine's Tag Rugby Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in rugby to attend a well structured, healthy and enjoyable day with Shine’s experienced team at the superb facilities at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy during our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Drop off - You may drop off up to 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity.
These well structured day long tag rugby workshops are designed to encourage children to explore all the basic rugby skills and techniques of this enjoyable and dynamic team sport. The programme will focus on the core disciplines including;
- Catching the ball
- Passing the ball
- Running with the ball
- Kicking and running
- Working as a team
- Learning the basic laws of rugby
Shine's highly imaginative and engaging rugby sessions will motivate the children every step of the way on their journey of exploration, using small sided games and fun based rugby practices.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions