Shine's Tag Rugby Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in rugby to attend a well structured, healthy and enjoyable day with Shine’s experienced team of qualified coaches at the superb facilities at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex.
Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly. If there are any changes in guidelines that may affect you, we will update you before the start of your activity.
Shine are working to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures. As per the Government advice, our clubs are open to enable parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group, being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments, vulnerable children and the children of critical and key workers. We will assume any bookings you make are required for any of these reasons.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy during our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- DROP OFF - You may drop off upto 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity. Please follow the signs to your drop off point. Your child will need to use the hand sanitiser on arrival and there will be socially distanced procedures in place.
- PICK UP - At the end of the day, please proceed to the central pick up point where there will be socially distanced procedures in place. On the handover of your child, the Shine coach will sign to say you have collected your child with your name.
- After drop off and pick up, please exit the site immediately
- This activity will only run with a minimum number of children. Groups running are subject to a minimum booking requirement, we may contact you to offer you the option another group, activity, a credit, or a full refund.
- Please check our COVID-19 FAQ for further information about the day.
These well structured day long tag rugby workshops are designed to encourage children to explore all the basic rugby skills and techniques of this enjoyable and dynamic team sport. The programme will focus on the core disciplines including;
- Catching the ball
- Passing the ball
- Running with the ball
- Kicking and running
- Working as a team
- Learning the basic laws of rugby
Shine's highly imaginative and engaging rugby sessions are delivered by qualified, experienced coaches with an interest in rugby. The staff are there to support the children every step of the way on their journey of exploration using small sided games and fun based rugby practices.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions