Shin Tag Rugby Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in rugby to attend a well structured, healthy and enjoyable day with Shine’s experienced team of qualified coaches.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for a credit or amendment to a different day. Click T&C's for more information
- Early drop off with breakfast from 8.00am and late pick up until 5.55pm is available at Coombe Dingle
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will presented to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
These well structured day long tag rugby workshops are designed to encourage children to explore all the basic rugby skills and techniques of this enjoyable and dynamic team sport. The programme will focus on the core disciplines including;
- Catching the ball
- Passing the ball
- Running with the ball
- Kicking and running
- Working as a team
- Learning the basic laws of rugby
Shine's highly imaginative and engaging rugby sessions are delivered by qualified, experienced coaches with an interest in rugby. The staff are there to support the children every step of the way on their journey of exploration using small sided games and fun based rugby practices.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions