Snack & Chill(Reception to Year 2)
For children who need extend their day at school
St. John's Primary School (Infant site)
Shine's Snack & Chill will extend the time the children stay at school after 4:45pm. Shine will provide a small snack of a piece of fruit and biscuits but the children can also eat any snacks they bring from home - no nuts please.
There will be a selection of snacks including: Crackers, rice cakes, and sweet or savoury biscuits, fresh fruit, raisins, raw veg such as cucumber and carrots and cheese. Children can also bring snacks from home if you wish, no nuts please.
After their after school activity, children will be taken to the Junior school site on Worrall Road where will be a variety of suitable activities available for all. Collection from Snack & Chill will be from Worrall Road.
- Please note if your child has an allergy you MUST inform us via your child’s attendee details. We can provide alternatives to these foods if you contact us first.
- Our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential.