ShineTots Rugby sessions take place in the friendly and safe surroundings of Shine Community Sports Hall and encourage children of pre-school age to explore basic rugby skills and techniques, as well as staying active and healthy.
With the support and guidance of Shine's experienced, qualified coaching team, participants will also develop their key physical skills of
For your convenience you can book week by week but we ask you to consider booking the term so we can prepare for who is coming. With 6 days notice you can cancel your booking at no charge.
- Only 1 accompanying adult per child, permitted in the hall.
- No siblings allowed who aren't taking part in the session.
- Parents should sit on the chairs provided in a socially distanced manner.
- Masks must be worn at all times by visitors inside the sports hall.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions