Shine Wildcats Grils' Football Squad is designed to inspire girls aged between 5 - 11 to be involved in football. It provides girls with regular opportunities to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment. We are delighted to continue the programme to develop our squads.
Designed to encourage girls who have never tried football but would love to play to come along in a fun, safe, indoor environment at the Shine Community Sports Hall with other like minded girls and FA qualified female football coaches.
If you are new to our squads, please contact us for a free trial.
Your fee covers from 08th January 2020 - 01st April 2020.
Shine Wildcats football sessions focus on basic skills and technical work followed by small-sided football matches, so that players can put their new skills into practice!
Sessions takes place at Shine Community Sports Hall and are always lead by an experienced coaches with relevant FA qualifications. Players will be put into appropriate ability groups and have an opportunity to improve all aspects of their football experience including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
In addition, players will get an opportunity to enjoy some soccer-themed fun games such as penalty shoot-outs, King-of-the-Ring and Robin Hood plus many more.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
- Sessions cannot be cancelled on an individual basis, your fee is for 2 terms from 08th January 2020 - 01st April 2020
- No session on 26th February 2020 for Half Term.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions