Shine Cubs Cricket's Under 9's development squad takes place outside at Golden Hill Cricket Club and provides an exciting opportunity for children of all abilities to develop their cricket skills and knowledge in a supportive and inclusive environment with qualified experienced coaches. Open to children from any school and is not connected to Golden Hill CC, we simply use their facilities.
This weekly coaching can be booked on a week by week basis (rather than for the season) as we understand things are all coming back and we don't want you to have to commit to something you don't know if you'll use every week. Places are limited and you should book if you would like to play, in order to avoid any disappointment.
- Footwear and clothing that are appropriate for the chosen activity.
- Children attending this course must bring their own protective box
- Traditional cricket 'whites' (recommeded, but not essential)
- Water bottle
- Children are welcome to bring their own cricket equipment but please ensure you remember to take it with you at the end of the session!
Shine Cricket Academy's Under 9's development squad season runs from Saturday 12th April until Saturday 17th July with sessions taking place on Saturday mornings at the home of Golden Hill Cricket Club. Entrance is via Ridgehill at the top of Henleaze Park Drive. If the weather is unsuitable and we are unable to play, we will notify you via the email address detailed on your Shine account, and we will post on social media. Your Shine account will be credited if we are unable to play.
The coaching programme will involve a combination of match situations, skills drills and cricket themed exercises with an emphasis on healthy fun.
- Our cancellation policy requires 6 days in order to receive a credit or refund on a session.
- No session running Saturday 5th June.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- This activity is available to children from any school, providing they are of the correct age group.
- Members of the Shine development squads are encouraged to participate in Shine's winter term time cricket programme that offers sessions appropriate for all ages and abilities.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions