Reduced from £145.00 to £70.00 for players joining in February.
Shine Junior Football Club's FA qualified coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions and inter squad friendly matches that will develop children’s skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
Shine JFC are currently recruiting players for the Under 6 Squad which is eligible for boys and girls entering Year 1 in September. Book here and pay one subscription for the season. Your seasonal subs of £145.00 includes the following:
- Your Shine JFC shirt for the season
- A whole season of football from Sat 7th September 2019 through to Sat 25th April 2020.
- Saturday training takes place outside on the field at Blaise Primary School, or inside at the Shine Community Sports Hall from 8:45 and 9:45. Your coach will confirm where you are training week by week as it maybe weather dependant.
- All coaching with FA qualified coaches
Please note a change of date for your end of season presentation. It will be held on Friday 15th May at Gloucestershire County Cricket Club. More details will follow nearer the time.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games. These skills will be age appropriate as part of a progression through the age groups from Under 6 to Under 11.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U6 squad will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Each session will end with small-sided matches in which the members of the squad will be divided into ability based teams and put their new skills into practice.
- We don't train within school or Bank Holidays, your coach will keep you informed of any weeks training wont be taking place.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
- Squad places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to stay and watch their child or if you go, leave them in the care of another parent.
- Squad members will be given a Shine JFC shirt for the season, which must be returned at the end of the season. Unreturned shirts will be charged at £10.00.
Shine JFC’s Saturday training sessions take place at Blaise Primary School (the entrance is by Aldi on Crow Lane) between 8:45 and 9:45.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions