THIS IS NEW!
To reflect the feedback from our older Shine children, we are delighted to launch the Shine Holiday Hangout. There will be supervision from the Shine coaches, but with a very relaxed schedule and in an area busy with things to choose to do. We will oversee screen time with a FIFA tournament, Wii, X Box before enjoying some time outside playing Dodgeball, table tennis or a game of pool. In your break, chill out in the outside area with your mates, new or old.
NEW Nerf Battles will take place, with target practice, ammo amnesty and capture the flag.
You will need lunch and drinks for your day.
- Phones are NOT allowed in Shine Holiday Hangout. All consoles will be provided by Shine to ensure age-appropriate gaming.
- Entrance is at Elmlea Junior School
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for credit or amendment to a different day. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Customers must park safely when dropping off and collecting your child/ren. Do not park on the clearly marked zigzags
An Example of the day's schedule might be:
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions