This outdoor coaching is open to children from any club who wish to take part in some hard ball cricket coaching with nets at the facilities at Golden Hill. Come along for some fresh air, see your friends and enjoy some cricket coaching to develop your game ready for the summer cricket season.
If the weather affects play, we will move to the Shine Sports Hall and you will be contacted on the day by your coach.
Hard ballers will need a box and all of their own kit, Shine will only provide a ball.
Please note there isn't a session running on session Sat 4th June on the Jubilee Bank Holiday Weekend.
- Children must bring their own protective box
- Cricket whites recommended but not essential
- Water bottle
- You must bring your own equipment, including a bat, helmet, pads and gloves. Shine are unable to supply any kit except a ball.
Shine Hard Ball Cricket coaching commences Saturday 7th May and running for 11 weeks thereafter from 08:45-09:45 (no session Saturday 4th June) using the facilities at Golden Hill Cricket Club. We will be using the back entrance of the Cricket Club, situated at the end of Henleaze Park Drive on Ridgehill, BS9 4SB. You will be contacted before the start of the session if the weather is unsuitable and we are unable to play and we need to move to the Shine Sports Hall.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Children will not be able to participate without a protective box.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions