The Shine Puma's FA qualified coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions, friendly & competitive fixtures, skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
The Under 12 Squad is eligible for Year 7 girls. Book here and pay £32.50 p/m for the season. Your subs include the following:
- 5 weeks Pre-Season training starting Tuesday 02nd August - Tuesday 30th August from 17:00-18:00
- An official Shine Puma's playing shirt, shorts and socks which is yours to keep when the season has finished.
- Matches or training on Sundays played between 08:45-11:45 at the Shine Community Sports Ground, or away at your opposition's location. Your coach will inform you of the time you need to be there each week.
- Training on Tuesday's starting 6th September from 18:00-19:00pm at the Shine Community Sports Ground, Lime Trees Road, BS6 7XW.
- 20% off 'Football Academy at Shine Holiday Clubs.
You can purchase here Shine Kit here.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games.
The focus of the weekly sessions will include:
- Attacking (Shooting, Crossing)
- Defending (Tackling, Positions, Goal side)
- Pattern of play (E.g. playing out from the back, wing play and pressing the ball)
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set play pieces
- Ball control (Dribbling, turning, skills & aerial control)
- Matches and rules
- Learning to win and lose
- Long, short, lofted and driven passing
- Team Formations
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Shine Puma's home ground is located at the Shine Community Sports Ground, Lime Trees Road, BS6 7XW which provides an excellent sand based astro and grass playing surfaces with marked pitches and Football Association approved goals.
Season starts Tuesday 2nd August and ends Sunday 23rd April 2023.
Please note the dates we already know training will NOT be running:
- Tues 25th, Saturday 29th October/Sunday 30th October (Half Term)
- 24th/25th/27th/31 December/01st/03rd January (Christmas break)
- 14th/18th/19th February (Half Term)
- 11th & 15th/16th April (Easter break)
- Your coach will inform you of any other days during the year
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions