As this club is full, anyone booked on will get an early access code sent on Thursday 10th December to enable you the first chance to rebook before general launch on Thursday 17th December.
The Shine Multi-Sports schedule is supported by experienced coaching staff and will include a wide range of fun based outdoor activities. Includes games and challenges with sports such as tri-golf, hurdles, javelin, relays, dodgeball, handball, lacrosse, tennis, kwik cricket and more.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures. Due to the additional measures, we have had to change our amendment and cancellation policy to 6 days notice required in order to receive a credit or refund.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund. This is due to the COVID-19 restrictions and allow us the time to ensure we are following the guidelines within your school.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on the day, your child will not appear on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. To book after 12:00 on the day, please call 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions