Shine runs a popular after school football club for children during school term time. The sessions are based outdoors and provide an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in football to attend well structured, healthy and enjoyable sessions with an experienced team of experienced coaches.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
Shine welcome children of all abilities to this enjoyable and inclusive activity. Players will get the chance to improve their football in all the essential skills including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game
In addition to improving the participants knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
As long as the guidelines allow, each session will end with small sided matches.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional staff are DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions