Gymnastics Development Programme - Silver(Years 2 to 6)
Invite Only - Specialist coaching and equipment for high ability gymnastics
Shine Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT
Shine Gymnastics Development Programme is the second level in Shine's progressive gymnastics programme.
This programme allows children to develop a higher level of gymnastics skills within the framework provided by the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme. This development programme is for children who have progressed from Bronze and those who have achieved the higher stages on the award scheme.
Payment: Your fee is for all sessions from Tuesday 07th June 2022 - Tuesday 21st July 2022. To pay monthly by Direct Debit, please check out as usual as the payment screen will allow you to choose DD as your payment option.
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme from Bronze to Gold and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Rebound / Vault
- Flexibility and Strength
- Bar Work
Children who progress through the award scheme will be invited to attend Shine Gymnastics Development Programme - Gold located at Shine Community Sports Hall.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Your fee is for the term. Unfortunately we don't offer credits or refunds for missed sessions
- No parents are allowed in the sports hall during the activity.
- Please note we don't train in school holidays or bank holidays. The dates training we already know we will NOT be running:
- Tuesday 25th October (Half Term)
- 20th/27th December (Christmas break)
- 14th February (Half Term)
- 11th/18th April (Easter break)
- 30th May (Half Term)
- Your coach will notify you of any further dates we aren't running.