This programme is aimed at enthusiastic, talented gymnasts of a high technical ability who wish to progress through the latter stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme. This is for children who have progressed from Silver and with more advanced stages on Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme.
Your fee is for all sessions from Tuesday 08th June - Tuesday 20th July 2021.
We will always run within the COVID-19 guidelines, please adhere to any guidelines on site. I'm afraid no parents are allowed in the sports hall during the activity.
Shine's Gymnast Development Programme - Gold provides a fantastic opportunity for children to push themselves to the best of their gymnastic abilities. Individuals within the group will work with qualified instructors in this advanced level group of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme.
During these sessions, participants will be working closely with specialist coaches, focusing on demanding disciplines including:-
- Floor Work
- Rebound / Vault
- Flexibility and Strength
- Bar Work
Children with a high gymnastic ability are encouraged to arrange for an initial assessment in order for the instructors to assess their suitability to join this advanced level group.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Your fee is for the term. Unfortunately we don't offer credits or refunds for missed sessions
- Please follow the one way system for sign in/out on arrival at the sports hall. All the equipment used will be cleaned inbetween sessions.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions