Gymnastics Development Programme - Gold(Years 3 to 6)
Invite Only - Specialist coaching and equipment for high ability gymnasts
Shine Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT
This programme is aimed at enthusiastic, talented gymnasts of a high technical ability who wish to progress through the latter stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme. This is for children who have progressed from Silver and with more advanced stages on Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme.
Payment: Your fee is for all sessions from Tuesday 07th June 2022 - Tuesday 21st July 2022. To pay monthly by Direct Debit, please check out as usual as the payment screen will allow you to choose DD as your payment option.
Shine's Gymnast Development Programme - Gold provides a fantastic opportunity for children to push themselves to the best of their gymnastic abilities. Individuals within the group will work with qualified instructors in this advanced level group of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme.
During these sessions, participants will be working closely with specialist coaches, focusing on demanding disciplines including:-
- Floor Work
- Rebound / Vault
- Flexibility and Strength
- Bar Work
Children with a high gymnastic ability are encouraged to arrange for an initial assessment in order for the instructors to assess their suitability to join this advanced level group.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Your fee is for the term. Unfortunately we don't offer credits or refunds for missed sessions
- No parents are allowed in the sports hall during the activity.
- Please note we don't train in school holidays or bank holidays. The dates training we already know we will NOT be running:
- Tuesday 25th October (Half Term)
- 20th/27th December (Christmas break)
- 14th February (Half Term)
- 11th/18th April (Easter break)
- 30th May (Half Term)
- Your coach will notify you of any further dates we aren't running.