Shine's Gymnastics Club is based around Shine's Gymnastic's Proficiency Award Scheme which aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co–ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced, qualified gymnastics coaching team for this enjoyable beginners level session.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Gymnastics Proficiency Award Scheme from Levels 1 to 10 and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund. This is due to the COVID-19 restrictions and allow us the time to ensure we are following the guidelines within your school.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions