Shine's Gymnastics Club at Wheatfield Primary aspires to improve children’s balance, strength, flexibility and co–ordination in a friendly, safe and rewarding environment. Join Shine's experienced and passionate gymnastics team for this enjoyable beginners level session.
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity
- Water bottle (Available in the Shine Shop)
Shine's Gymnastics programme utilises specialist equipment with the guidance our qualified, experienced instructors.
This session is aimed at beginners and will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Having an activity in your basket is not a reservation of a space and booking is only complete when you have checked out.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s experienced team are first-aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions