Shine's popular Dodgeball Club is an ideal choice for active boys and girls in Years 1&2. Dodgeball is an inclusive and fun based team sport that is growing in popularity and can be enjoyed equally by children of all ages and abilities. Come and join us for this friendly and sociable activity.
To book - Add the add this activity to your basket, then go to your basket to add your attendee and dates.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
As well as having great fun enjoying this rapidly expanding team sport, the dodgeball participants will benefit from well structured, healthy and enjoyable team games and mini matches that combine a range of basic throwing and catching techniques encompassing the fundamental skills of balance, speed, communication and co-ordination. All subject to guidelines COVID-19 guidelines alllowing.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions