Shine Diamonds Gymnastics - Ruby Level(Reception to Year 6)
Gaining and building on core gymnastics skills
Shine Sports Hall, BS9
Shine’s Gymnastics Squad provides a supportive and friendly environment that allows children to learn all the core gymnastics skills within the Shine Diamonds progressive framework.
This development programme is ideal for children with an interest in gymnastics and introduces participants to a series of routines and exercises that become relatively more complex and demanding as each individual gymnast gains new knowledge and ability.
Payment: Your fee is for all sessions up until Tues 16th July 2024. To pay by Direct Debit, please check out as usual; in the check out you will see 'Payment Methods' and you can select Direct Debit here.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We don't offer credits or refunds for missed sessions.
- No parents permitted in the sports hall during the activity.
- Please note we don't train in school holidays or bank holidays.
Shine's Gymnastics Programme utilises specialist equipment with the expert guidance of qualified, experienced lead instructors. Children will work through the stages of the Shine Diamonds progressive framework and be presented with certificates and badges for their achievement.
Sessions will focus on core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
- Rebound / Vault
- Flexibility and Strength
- Bar Work