Children are encouraged to let their imaginations run riot with Shine's inspirational and supportive Creative team. Boys and girls can join us on a colourful journey that promises lots of art workshops and group projects located indoors in the library. You can book 1, 2 or 3 days.
The plan of what the children will be creating is as follows (Monday/Wednesday/Thursday) :
Week 1 - Mini houses / Snow owl craft / Craft Stick Ballerina
Week 2 - Handprint animals / Bookmarks / Paper Spinner Toy
Week 3 - Clay self- portraits / Underwater creatures / Bird Finger Puppets
Week 4 - Chinese lantern / Dragon Puppets / Cupcake Liner Dragon
Week 5 - Upcycle watch craft / clothespin people / Paper bag Animal Puppet
Week 6 - Mosaic heart / Valentine Card /Heart Bouquet
Please note this plan is subject to the staffing and material availability and may change without notice.
To book - Add this activity to your basket, then go to your basket to add your attendee and dates.
Please note Years 1 & 2 will be collected from their school site and brought to the Junior school Myrtle Street for all clubs. If you need extended care until 17:55, please book Snack & Chill. You should collect your child from Myrtle Street.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
The Shine Creative group will be guided through their workshop by experienced, supportive staff. All of the equipment and materials will be provided and where appropriate, the children will be able to bring home their creations.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund. This is due to the COVID-19 restrictions and allow us the time to ensure we are following the guidelines within your school.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions