Shoot some hoops this holiday with Shines qualified coaching team. In Shine's Basketball Workshops, children will be learning how to advance the ball by bouncing it while walking or running (dribbling) or by passing it to a teammate. Learn the skills required to play the game of basketball and then put your new skills in action through matches.
This workshop will take place outside at Coombe Dingle and is perfect for boys and girls without any previous experience or ability of this great team sport.
Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
Shine are working to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures. As per the Government advice, our clubs are open to enable parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group, being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments, vulnerable children and the children of critical and key workers. We will assume any bookings you make are required for any of these reasons.
- Groups running are subject to a minimum booking requirement and should we not meet the minimum, we may contact you to offer you the option another group, activity, a credit, or a full refund.
- Please note we run a 48 hour notice for a credit or refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Please adhere to the drop off/pick up and social distancing measures in place
- After drop off and pick up, please exit the site immediately
- Please check our COVID-19 FAQ for further information about the day.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions