Shoot some hoops with Shines qualified coaching team. The children will be learning how to advance the ball by bouncing it while walking or running (dribbling) or by passing it to a teammate. Learn the skills required to play the game of basketball and then put your new skills in action through matches.
We are aware of your children's staggered finish times, and your children will be collected from their class, or brought to their Shine club at the end of their school day. The children will stay in their year group bubbles on site at school.
Whilst we are in COVID times, the children won't be getting changed and should take part in the club in the clothes they have come to school, so if this is school uniform please do send a pair of trainers so they can change into them at the end of the day.
At the end of the club please collect your child from your usual school pick up point where the Shine staff will meet you to sign out. All Shine clubs finish at the same time of 4.45pm. If you would like your child to stay at school with the After School Club after 4.45pm, please do arrange with ASC to come and collect your child from Shine.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Please note our our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Clubs can be booked termly, or week by week depending on your preference. We recommend booking popular clubs termly to ensure you have a space.
- This club is usually held outside on the playground.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions