Shine's Athletics & Running Workshop provides an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in Athletics to attend a well structured, healthy and enjoyable day with Shine’s experienced team at the superb facilities at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex.
This fun day will include:
- Sprint events - 100m, 200m, 400m, 4×100m relay and 4×400m relay.
- Endurance events - 800m, 1500m, 5k.
- Throw events - Discus, Shot, Javelin, Hammer.
- Jump events - Long Jump, Triple Jump.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy during our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Drop off - You may drop off up to 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions