Shine’s welcoming and sociable ShineTots Mini-Sports sessions are designed to offer energetic pre-school boys and girls a positive platform to experience a range of different age-appropriate sports with the Shine coaches, to develop their essential skills of
- Having lots of fun with other children
For your convenience you can book week by week but we ask you to consider booking the term so we can prepare for who is coming. With 6 days notice you can cancel your booking at no charge.
- Only 1 accompanying adult per child, permitted in the hall.
- No siblings allowed who aren't taking part in the session.
- Parents should sit on the chairs provided in a socially distanced manner.
- Masks must be worn at all times by visitors inside the sports hall.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
ShineTots Mini-Sports sessions take place in the friendly and safe surroundings of Shine Community Sports Hall and is the ideal introduction to a range of different team sports and healthy exercises that are suitable for boys and girls of pre-school age. Children are introduced to the basic skills found in activities such as;
- Athletics (running and jumping)
- Outdoor Adventures
With the support and guidance of Shine's experienced, qualified coaching team, participants will also develop their key physical skills of
Any equipment used is cleaned before and after use.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions