Specifically for children starting school this September, Shine are providing Holiday Clubs for younger children over the summer. This full day of activities will be led by experienced, motivated staff and includes a wide range of fun outdoor activities including age appropriate team games and challenges.
- Water bottle - You need to bring more than one drink for the day to ensure you stay hydrated. We are unable to supply water or drinks.
- Packed lunch including all snacks you might want during the day. (No nut products please)
- Clothing that is appropriate for the chosen activity and the weather. Children will have shelter but will be outside most of the day.
- Spare clothes please, just in case.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy at our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- We request your child is toilet trained to come to Shine. We will give plenty of cues to go to the toilet and have lots of toilet breaks but we reserve the right to ask you to collect your child if they unfortunately aren't able to cope with the day.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions