Reduced from £195.00 to £95.00 for players joining in February.
Shine Junior Football Club's FA qualified coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions, friendly fixtures and Bristol Saturday Youth league matches that will develop children’s skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
The Under 7 Squad is eligible for boys and girls entering Year 2 in September. Book here and pay one subscription for the season. Your subs of £195.00 includes the following:
- Matches or Training Sessions on Saturdays: Various times but usually 8.45-9.45am at Blaise Primary School
- Home and Away Matches: 10:15–11:15 (may vary)
- Indoor Mid-week Training on Monday evening at Shine Commuity Sports Hall from 5-6pm
- An Official Shine JFC shirt for the season
Please note a change of date for your end of season presentation. It will be held on Friday 15th May at Gloucestershire County Cricket Club. More details will follow nearer the time.
A payment plan of x 3 payments is available if required. Please call us to arrange 01174 033 033.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games. These skills will be age appropriate as part of a progression through the age groups from Under 6 to Under 11.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U7 squad will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Each session will end with small-sided matches in which the members of the squad will be divided into ability based teams and put their new skills into practice.
- We don't train within school or Bank Holidays, your coach will keep you informed of any weeks training wont be taking place.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Squad places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to stay and watch their child
- Squad members will be given a Shine JFC shirt for the season, which must be returned at the end of the season. Unreturned shirts will be charged at £10.00
Shine JFC’s home ground is located at Blaise School Playing Fields which provides an excellent level grass playing surface with marked pitches and Football Association approved goals. The spacious and secure surroundings offer ample parking and basic toilet facilities.
Monday evening training takes place indoors at the Shine Community Sports Hall in Henleaze, BS9 4DT from 5-6pm.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions