Love football? Continue your season!
Shine Junior Football Club's coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions that will develop children’s skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
Shine JFC Under 6 Squad is eligible for boys and girls in Year 1.
- Football training from Sat 07th May 2022 through to Saturday 23rd July 2022. (No session on Saturday 4th June)
- Saturday training outside on the astro at the Shine Sports Ground, Lime Trees Road, BS6 7XW from 08:45 to 09:45.
We are able to offer full payment by childcare vouchers or if you prefer x 3 payments by Direct Debit. If you would prefer to pay by DD, please go through the payment process in the usual way, and then choose Direct Debit as your method of payment when prompted.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games. These skills will be age appropriate as part of a progression through the age groups from Under 5 upwards.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U6 squad will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
- No siblings allowed who aren't taking part in the session.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
- Please note we are unable to offer refunds or credits for missed sessions unless the session is cancelled by Shine
Shine JFC’s Under 6 Saturday training sessions take place outdoors at the Shine Sports Ground between 08:45 and 09:45.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions