Shine JFC - U5(Reception)
A supportive and fun introduction to football and team sport
Shine Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT
Shine Junior Football Club's coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions that will develop children’s skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
Shine JFC Under 5 Squad is eligible for boys and girls in Reception. We allow half season booking for Reception children so it's less commitment before your child learns they hopefully love playing football.
- We are able to offer full payment by childcare vouchers or if you prefer x 3 payments by Direct Debit. If you would prefer to pay by DD, please go through the payment process in the usual way, and then choose Direct Debit as your method of payment when prompted.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games. These skills will be age appropriate as part of a progression through the age groups from Under 5 upwards.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U5 squad will include:
- Basic Attacking (Shooting)
- Basic Defending (Tackling)
- Ball Control
- Communication and team work
- Basic passing & dribbling
- Learning to win & lose
- Match rules through games
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
- Only 1 accompanying adult per child, permitted in the hall.
- No siblings allowed who aren't taking part in the session.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
- Please note we are unable to offer refunds or credits for missed sessions unless the session is cancelled by Shine
Shine JFC’s Under 5 Saturday training sessions take place indoors at The Shine Community Sports Hall between 09:45 and 10:45.