Continue playing football into the summer!
The Shine Junior Football Club's FA qualified coaching team will deliver a combination of training sessions, friendly & competitive fixtures, skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
The Under 9 Squad is eligible for girls in Years 3 or 4.
The Shine Puma's Squad is sponsored by:
We are able to offer full payment by childcare vouchers or if you prefer x 3 payments by Direct Debit. If you would prefer to pay by DD, please go through the payment process in the usual way, and then choose Direct Debit as your method of payment when prompted.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games.
The focus of the weekly sessions for the U9 squad will include:
- Attacking (Shooting, Crossing)
- Defending (Tackling, Positions, Goal side)
- Pattern of play (E.g. playing out from the back, wing play and pressing the ball)
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set play pieces
- Ball control (Dribbling, turning, skills & aerial control)
- Matches and rules
- Learning to win and lose
- Long, short, lofted and driven passing
- Team Formations
In addition to improving the participant’s knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
- Your coach will keep you informed of any weeks training wont be taking place.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured
Shine JFC’s home ground is located at the Shine Community Sports Ground, Lime Trees Road, BS6 7XW which provides an excellent sand based astro and grass playing surfaces with marked pitches and Football Association approved goals.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions