Performing Arts Club(Years 3 to 6)
A club led by our enthusiastic drama team
St. John's Primary School (Junior site)
Children will receive scripts and the opportunity to devise and create their own dialogue and scenes with the help of their performing arts coach. These sessions are designed to bring the very best out of everyone and unlock their potential. Building confidence, enriching imaginations, learning new skills and building friendships.
The children will have the opportunity to perform at the end of the term towards Christmas, either a showcase of their skills or a full cast play.
The club will explore and investigate what performing arts is all about. They will create a drama contract that encourages kindness, support and helping each other be their best selves. They’ll play drama games and flex their storytelling skills, through improvisation, devising and script work.
All their work from term 1 will go towards planning an end of term performance, which will either be a showcase or a play. They’ll begin to create props, posters and start rehearsing for their performance.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033.