Shine Holiday Club's Netball Workshops are based outside on the netball courts at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex. These popular workshops and are open to boys and girls with or without previous experience or ability of this energetic team sport. Children will enjoy a packed day of sporting fun with Shine's motivational netball coaches.
Should the guidelines regarding COVID-19 change, we will adapt, react and communicate accordingly.
This activity is based outside, so the case of very bad weather we may have to cancel the session. If this happens you will be notified and offered an alternative activity (subject to availability), or a refund.
Shine are working to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures. As per the Government advice, our clubs are open to enable parents and carers to work, search for work, undertake education or training, or attend a medical appointment or address a medical need, or attend a support group, being used as part of their efforts to obtain a regulated qualification, meet the entry requirements for an education institution, or to undertake exams and assessments, vulnerable children and the children of critical and key workers. We will assume any bookings you make are required for any of these reasons.
- Please note we run a 48 credit and refund policy during our Holiday Clubs. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- DROP OFF - You may drop off upto 15 minutes before the scheduled start time of your activity. Please follow the signs to your drop off point. Your child will need to use the hand sanitiser on arrival and there will be socially distanced procedures in place.
- PICK UP - At the end of the day, please proceed to the central pick up point where there will be socially distanced procedures in place. On the handover of your child, the Shine coach will sign to say you have collected your child with your name.
- After drop off and pick up, please exit the site immediately
- This activity will only run with a minimum number of children. Groups running are subject to a minimum booking requirement, we may contact you to offer you the option another group, activity, a credit, or a full refund.
- Please check our COVID-19 FAQ for further information about the day.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions