As this club is full, anyone booked on will get an early access code sent on Thursday 10th December to enable you the first chance to rebook before general launch on Thursday 17th December.
The Shine Mini-Sports schedule is supported by the experienced coaching staff and will include a wide range of fun-based outdoor activities. This includes age appropriate games and challenges with sports such as rounders, athletics and uni-hoc.
Please note Years 1 & 2 will be collected from their class room and brought to the Junior school Myrtle Street for all clubs. If you need extended care until 17:45, please book Snack & Chill. You should collect your child from Myrtle Street.
To book - Add the add this activity to your basket, then go to your basket to add your attendee and dates.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund. This is due to the COVID-19 restrictions and allow us the time to ensure we are following the guidelines within your school.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- All activities for Years 1 & 2 will take place at the junior school site on Myrtle Street, this is from where you should collect your child at the end.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions