Shine Dance Academy is bringing a fresh new dance activity to infant aged children. This Workshop provides an energetic platform for children to express themselves within a dance group during this fun-packed, healthy and sociable environment. Join Shine's inspirational and supportive dance instructors for this indoor based activity that it will include a mixture of styles; Jazz, Tap & Modern, an introduction to Contemporary and Street.
Shine's expert and enthusiastic team of instructors will take the group through the basic street dancing moves as well as focusing on techniques to help them link steps and remember choreography. As individuals and as part of a team the children will learn dynamic routines.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for credit or amendment to a different day. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will be presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
- Morning drop-off can be at Elmlea Junior School or Shine Community Sports Hall. A walking bus will escort the children the short distance to Elmlea for the day's activities at 10:00 prompt.
- Customers must park safely when dropping off and collecting your child/ren. Do not park on the clearly marked zigzags.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions