Shine's Gymnastics Workshops are always a sell-out and offer enthusiastic young gymnasts an opportunity to spend a day enjoying a series of core gymnastics disciplines with the support of a great team of instructors in a friendly and rewarding environment.
A typical Shine Gymnastics Workshop programme consists of a well organised morning of gymnastics themed fun games and floor work skills. After a mid-morning break the group will focus on a range of basic apparatus with the aim to promote confidence and develop the participants skills. Children will work with experienced and qualified instructors on their core gymnastics skills including;
- Floor Work
After lunch the group will be working together to come up with a floor routine, to showcase to their family and friends as part of the end of day presentation ceremony although involvement in the show is not compulsory.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for credit or amendment to a different day. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will be presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who have excelled during the day.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions