Girls Indoor Football(Years 7 to 9)
A fun Girls Football Indoor Session
Shine Sports Hall, Brecon Road, BS9 4DT
This football session for senior girls in Years 7 to 9 brings new opportunity for older girls to play football at the Shine Community Sports Hall.
Shine's experienced, fun and enthusiastic team will deliver a combination of training sessions, friendly and competitive fixtures, skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games.
The focus of the weekly sessions for these girls football sessions will be:
Attacking (Shooting & Crossing)
- Defending (Tackling, Positions & Goal side)
- Pattern of play (E.g. playing out from the back, wing play and pressing the ball)
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set play pieces
- Ball control (Dribbling, turning, skills & aerial control)
- Matches and rules
- Long, short, lofted and driven passing
- Team Formations
- We don't train within school or Bank Holidays, your coach will keep you informed of any weeks training wont be taking place.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Squad places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis
- Shine’s professional team are first aid trained, DBS checked and fully insured