This Girls Football Workshop is specifically designed for Year 7 - Year 9 girls to come and play football at the fantastic facilities at Coombe Dingle Sports Complex. Led by Coach Lottie, who holds FA Level 2 in coaching and FA Youth Module Level 1 and other experienced coaches with relevant FA qualifications. Come and play football in a fun, safe, environment with other like minded girls.
Please note the times which are different to usual so the girls can be separate to the rest of Shine Holiday Club. The girls may sign in and out themselves, no adult is required. Please book online in the usual way so we know to expect you.
- Clothing that are appropriate for the chosen activity
- Water bottle - Available to buy from The Shine Shop
- Shin pads (essential) - Available to buy from The Shine Shop
- Football trainers
- Long socks
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Match play
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for a credit or amendment to a different day. Click T&C's for more information
- Places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- You will not be able to participate without shin pads.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions