Shine's popular Dodgeball Workshop is an ideal choice for active boys and girls as it is an inclusive and fun based team sport that is growing in popularity and can be enjoyed equally by children of all ages and abilities. Come and join us for this friendly and sociable activity.
As well as having great fun enjoying this rapidly expanding team sport, the dodgeball participants will benefit from well structured, healthy and enjoyable team games and mini matches that combine a range of basic throwing and catching techniques encompassing the fundamental skills of balance, speed, communication and co-ordination. Session are based indoors and are lead by Shine's supportive and motivational coaches.
- Please note our cancellation policy requires 48 hours notice for credit or amendment to a different day. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will be presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions