We are responding to our younger Shine JFC squads who want to continue their football development even though the football season has ended.
This new training for our Shine JFC U6 & U7 squad will incorporate fun games with technical stills and inter-squad matches.
Providing boys and girls with a regular opportunity to play football and take part in organised sessions in a fun and engaging environment. Come along and try out these new sessions week by week.
Please note that there is no session on 31st May due to May Half Term.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
Sessions takes place at Shine Community Sports Hall and are led by one of Shines qualified football coaches, players will have an opportunity to improve all aspects of their football experience including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Controlling the ball with both feet
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game and its laws
- Fair Play - learning to win and lose
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions