Based outside, Shine Netball Club is sure to be a very popular weekly term time club that is open to boys and girls with or without any previous experience or ability of this great team sport. As well as having healthy fun, the group will learn the basic skills and techniques of netball.
We are aware of your children's staggered finish times, and your children will independently walk to their Shine club held on site at Worrall Road, at the end of their school day. They will stay in their year group bubbles for the club.
Whilst we are in COVID times, the children won't be getting changed and should take part in the club in the clothes they have come to school, so if this is school uniform please do send a pair of trainers so they can change into them at the end of the day.
At the end of the club please collect your child from your usual school pick up point where the Shine staff will meet you to sign out. All Shine clubs finish at the same time of 4.45pm. If you would like your child to stay at school with the After School Club after 4.45pm, please do arrange with ASC to come and collect your child from Shine.
Shine are working with your school to ensure we adhere to strict ratios and COVID-19 guidelines and procedures.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy requires 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- Clubs can be booked termly, or week by week depending on your preference. We recommend booking popular clubs termly to ensure you have a space.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions