Shine Cricket Academy's Winter training programme provides an exciting opportunity for children of all abilities aged Year 5 to Year 8 to develop their cricket skills and knowledge in a supportive and inclusive environment with qualified experienced coaches.
Please note that squad places are limited.
- Please note a change to our cancellation policy effective as at 22.07.19. More information here - Terms & Conditions.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- This activity is available to children from any school, providing they are of the correct age group.
- No session on Tuesday 18th February 2020 for February Half Term
Shine's hard ball winter training programme runs weekly on Tuesday evenings at Shine Community Sports Hall, Brecon Road, Henleaze, BS9 4DT.
The coaching programme will involve a combination of net sessions, match situations, skills drills and cricket themed exercises with an emphasis on healthy fun.
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions