This new football session for senior girls in Years 7 to 9 brings new opportunity for older girls to play football at the Shine Community Sports Hall.
Coach Skye will deliver a combination of training sessions, friendly and competitive fixtures, skills, techniques and knowledge of the game in a supportive and professional environment.
- Shin Pads (Available in The Shine Shop)
- Water Bottle (Available in The Shine Shop)
Players will get the chance to improve their technique in all the essential skills through fun games.
The focus of the weekly sessions for these girls football sessions will be:
Attacking (Shooting & Crossing)
- Defending (Tackling, Positions & Goal side)
- Pattern of play (E.g. playing out from the back, wing play and pressing the ball)
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set play pieces
- Ball control (Dribbling, turning, skills & aerial control)
- Matches and rules
- Long, short, lofted and driven passing
- Team Formations
- We don't train within school or Bank Holidays, your coach will keep you informed of any weeks training wont be taking place.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads
- Squad places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis
- Shine’s professional coaching team are FA level qualified, DBS checked and fully insured
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions