Children will engage in a range of cookery activities to include food preparation, learning to follow a recipe, weighing and measuring. All ingredients are provided and the children will be sent home with wet ingredients or make recipes which don't require cooking.
Week 1 - Granola Bars
Week 2 - Cabbage Apple Slaw
Week 3 - Sticky Toffee Pudding
Week 4 - Pizza Swirls
Week 5 - Mediterranean Chopped Salad Pita
Week 6 - Zucchini Mini Muffins
We will always try to keep to this plan but it is subject to ingredients availability and may change without notice.
Shine will provide all the ingredients. The children don't need to bring anything with them to this club.
Recipes are available on request.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Whilst we try, we cannot always accommodate individual dietary requirements within our cookery programme.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Cancellations should be made 48 hours before the day to receive a credit.
- Booking is essential. Children not booked will not appear on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions