Shine is running a football club for children in Year 2 during term time. The sessions are based outdoors and provide an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in football to attend a well structured, healthy and enjoyable childcare session with Shine's experienced staff.
Shine welcome children of all abilities to this enjoyable and inclusive childcare activity. Players will get the chance to improve their football in all the essential skills including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Tackling and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game
In addition to improving the participants knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Subject to the guidelines allowing, each session will end with small sided matches in which the teams will be divided into appropriate age groups and put the new skills they have learned into practice.
- Please note our cancellation and amendment policy is 6 days notice to receive a credit or refund.
- The club will only run with minimum numbers booked. We will cancel the club and credit/refund in the event the minimum numbers are not met.
- Unless you want to, there is no need to meet your child before the club starts.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s staff are DBS checked, first aid trained and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12.00 on that day, your child will not be on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. Late bookings after 12.00 can be made by calling 01174 033 033
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions