Shine is delighted to launch our popular Football Club for children from Bradley Stoke Community School during term time. The sessions are based outdoors and provide an ideal opportunity for boys and girls with an interest in football to attend well structured, healthy and enjoyable sessions with an experienced team of FA qualified coaches.
Shine welcome children of all abilities to this enjoyable and inclusive activity. Players will get the chance to improve their football in all the essential skills including:
- Shooting and the basics of attacking play
- Tackling, heading and the basics of defensive play
- Communication and team work
- Free kicks, penalties and other set plays
- Vision and understanding the game
In addition to improving the participants knowledge of the game and helping them to work as part of a team, sessions will also incorporate fundamental skills such as;
Each session will end with small sided matches in which the teams will be divided into appropriate age groups and put the new skills they have learned into practice.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis each term.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- A 'Star of the Day' award will be presented to a child who has excelled during the term.
- Children will not be able to participate without shin pads.
- Cancellations should be made 48 hours before the day to receive credit. Please email [email protected] to make amendments or cancellations.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on the day, your child will not appear on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. To book after 12.00 on the day, please call 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions