This workshop from Shine's Dance Academy team, who specialise in different areas of dance to give a fun and energetic platform for children of all abilities and experience to express themselves within a supportive group environment during this fun-packed, healthy and sociable day.
Contemporary Dance is a style of expressive dance that combines elements of several dance genres including modern, jazz, lyrical and classical ballet. Contemporary dancers strive to connect the mind and the body through fluid dance movements.
This active and energetic workshop is specifically designed for junior aged children of all abilities, especially those who want to have great fun and learn a modern dance style which is very 'now'. Recently the winner of The Greatest Dancer won with a contempory dance routine.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first come/first served basis.
- Cancellations should be made 48 hours before the day to receive a credit.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every day.
- Shine Holiday Club's presentation ceremony takes place from 15:50-16:00 every day. A 'Star of the Day' award will presented, in each different holiday club activity, to a child or children who has excelled during the day.
- Customers must park safely when dropping off and collecting your child/ren. Do not park on the clearly marked zigzags
Shine's extended hours service is called 'Working Day Option'. The service allows working parents/carers the option of an early arrival time from 08.00 and/or a late departure time before 18.00. Children attending the extended hours will be supervised by Shine staff and offered a variety of free play outdoor and indoor activities. The cost and time details are as follows:
Shine recommends its customers consider environmentally friendly modes of transport, such as cycling, public transport and walking – when customers are travelling to/from a Shine activity. To encourage a healthy lifestyle, Shine is committed to ensuring that each activity location provides a covered bike shed where children and adults can safely store their bicycles on arrival. For customers choosing public transport, please click on the 'bus' icon below to find further details on local bus routes.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions