At Shine's Athletics & Running Club, we will cover lots of athletic disciplines such as 30-metre sprint, hurdles, javelin and shot put, standing long jump for children from Elmlea Infants School during term time. Alongside this, they will take part in various drills which will improve their technique and stamina, as being lots of fun.
Please wear loose sports clothing and trainers.
- Please note that places are limited and bookings are made on a first-come/first-served basis.
- Shine’s professional coaching team are qualified, DBS checked and fully insured.
- Your child/children must be signed out at the end of every session.
- We will present a 'Star of the Day' award (or term depending on how many children attend).
- Cancellations should be made 48 hours before the day to receive credit.
- Booking is essential. If you aren't booked on the activity by 12:00 on the day, your child will not appear on our register and therefore be taken back to the school office. To book after 12.00 on the day, please call 01174 033 033.
Can't find what you're looking for?
Take a look at our FAQ or get in touch with any questions